Invitation to the conference ČKAIT with Metrostav – Quality of Civil Engineering
On 10 November, CKAIT in cooperation with Metrostav will hold a professional conference Quality of Civil Engineering. The event will take place at the ČKAIT headquarters in Prague 2 from 9 a.m, but will also be available online.
In the 4th block from 1 p.m, the lecture will be given by Mr. Ing. Marek Polášek, Ph.D. from the Timber Research Institute on the topic Wood-based products.
- Block – Quality of buildings and building structures
- Block – Requirements and their influence on quality
- Block – Quality requirements in building design / Design documentation and quality of the indoor environment of buildings
- Block – Building products and incorporation into buildings
- Block – Causes of quality deficiencies in buildings
More information on the organiser’s website here: https://www.ckait.cz/konference-jakost-pozemnich-staveb