Legislation and common sense – conference Wooden buildings in Volyně
On April 4-5, 2023, the important conference Wooden Buildings, which has been organized for the past 24 years by the Volyně Vocational School in cooperation with the Regional Office of ČKAIT České Budějovice and other partners, will be held again.
The Director of the Timber Research Institute, Mrs. Ing. Jitka Beránková, Ph. D., will present a paper on “Wooden buildings – legislation and common sense”.
Experts from Canada, Finland, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Slovakia, and the Czech Republic will give lectures at the seminar. Simultaneous translation will be provided for participants from the Czech Republic. The seminar is intended for designers, architects, investors, manufacturers and the general professional public and is included among the accredited educational programs for CKAIT members.
- Wood, its properties and protection
- Materials and semi-finished products used for wooden buildings
- Multi-storey wooden buildings
- Reconstruction of wooden buildings
- Energy savings, heating, ecological aspects
- Fire protection in the construction of wooden buildings
Detailed program and registration can be found on the organizer’s website.